EIS Lab TIGER Web
Welcome to the TIGER Web at Georgia Tech! Please see these links for
general TIGER information:
Other links on this site deal primarily with the Georgia Tech and Atlanta ECRC portions
- Design-Analysis Integration (DAI) in TIGER
- Includes papers on STEP product-data driven mechanical analysis
capabilities the Analyzable Product Model (APM) technique, thermomechanical examples, and
creation of Ansys finite element models using Mentor Graphics circuit board CAD models via
STEP AP210 DIS.
- Engineering Service Bureau (ESB) Paradigm
- Includes overview of STEP-driven, Internet-based, self-service
analysis bureaus, as well as guidelines for ESB setup and usage. Based on experiences with
U-Engineer, the ESB initiated in TIGER with highly automated
plug-and-play analysis modules.
TIGER Collaborative Engineering Scenario
- Scenario Overview
- Roles (See scripts below for detailed demo steps)
- Prime: The Boeing Company This
demonstration Prime IntrAnet is hosted at Georgia Tech and includes links to
representative suppliers/SMEs like Holaday Circuits.
- Small-Medium Enterprise (SME): Holaday Circuits,
Inc. This demonstration SME web is hosted at Georgia Tech and supports secure
web-based data uploads from Primes. It includes a representative SME IntrAnet with links to representative suppliers used
by PWB fabricators, including suppliers of engineering services like U-Engineer.
- Engineering Service Bureau (ESB): U-Engineer
This demonstration ESB offers highly-automtated, self-service PWA/B analyses driven by STEP product data-driven capabilities built upon Descriptions of
analysis modules and instructions for starting TIGER Tools are included. This ESB is a
tangible illustration of the above ESB paradigm and DAI
- Premier Demo
Highlights from the highly successful demo held Feb. 21, 1997 in Charleston SC
- Demo Scenarios
These links detail selected portions of the TIGER Demonstration.
(Sorry - these are currently not available to the general public - contact Andy Scholand
for more info)
- Script of TIGER Demo Steps
- Technical Discussion of Data Flow of AP210/X12 TIGER Documents for Scenario
[ EIS Lab Home ]
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with
questions or comments about this web site.
Copyright © 1997 Georgia Institute of Technology
Last modified: Oct 22, 1997